Welcome to Fishers Diving Tigers
Fishers Diving is a recreational and competitive, year round program that trains athletes of all ages and abilities. We design classes and instruction that meet the needs of all students. It is our goal to provide a safe, fun atmosphere where children can learn diving at all levels from novice all the way to national competition. We have a place for everyone and all are welcome!
- Check out the News page to see the latest news about our divers!
- Welcome to all our new divers!
- Congratulations to Annie Weise and Jacob Lawerence on their outstanding performance at USA Diving Junior Nationals!
- Congratulations to Austin Smith, Blake Childress, Courtney Williams, Ashley Sinicropi, and Molly Hampton on their outstanding performance at USA Diving Age Group Nationals!
- The 2012 Times/Hare Chevrolet Girls Swimming/Diving Athlete of the Year: Shelby Bartlett, Fishers!
- Congratulations to Shelby Bartlett, our new 2012 Indiana State Girl's 1m Diving Champion!
- October 27-28 Creepy Classic at IUPUI